Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happily N'Ever After :)

Okay, Let's start like this ,If I am not mistaken on Monday I chatted with my friend ,*toot* Can't tell.He finally said that he doesen't like me anymore. In this waiy my friendship between Yee Von and I could be better. Finally my wish came true! But I feel kinda sad. I don't mind even if he doesen't like me or not. Just that sometimes I really feel that he ruin my friendship. And I like someone else too. I gotta forget about him anyway. He made me like a fool. Without sadness I shall move on. He's NOT everything to me! I still have my friends,family and a future to go on. .Just normal friends that's all I even have a song for my post title. Its called Happily Never After By Nicole Sceherzinger( Ithink its the correct spellling) Here is the lyrics:
"I dont think I want this anymore"
As she drops the ring to the floorShe says to herself "You've left before
This time you will stay gone, thats for sure"
And he shattered something asShe dragged her suitcase down the pathTo the driveway
She had never gone that far
Normally this would beThe time that sheWould let him talk her out of leaving
But this time, without cryingAs she got into her car
She saidNo..Happily never afterThat just aint for me
Because finallyI know, I deserve better, after allI'll never let another teardrop fall
As she drove away she starts to smile
Realized she hadn't for a while
No destination, she drove for milesWonderin' why she stayed in such denial
Laughing about the way he shattered something asShe dragged her suitcase down the path
To the drivewayShe had never gone that far
Normally this would beThe time that sheWould let him talk her out of leaving
But this time, without cryingAs she got into her carS
he saidNo..Happily never afterThat just aint for me
Because finallyI know, I deserve better, after allI'll never let another teardrop fall
I'm done , I'm done
Said I'm so doneSo done, I'm done, I'm doneI'm free, I'm free, I'm freeFree to be me
She inhales an air she'd never breathed before
The air of no drama, no more
She saidNo..Happily never afterThat just aint for me Because finallyI know, I deserve better, after allI'll never let another teardrop fall[3x]..another teardrop fall
Love,
Sher Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment