Sunday, October 18, 2009

Eureka Competition!!

Hello Today was the Eureka Competition...
For your information Eureka= U reka ( U build)
It was also the photoshoot for Unit beruniform
First my class 5 Cemerlang had to go to the library
We had fun there till' teacher call the Pengakap's for photoshoot
*sighs*
Sabrina (My best Friend) and I were peeking through the window to see their photoshoot

*bringgggggg*
The bell rang and we went back to class

I was with my KH group member Farzana and we plan about the Eureka

Ming Wei lost his tins because of Kamilia
When we found it back.....
We tried to spray it
And it turned out......

SUPERIOR UGLY

I went to the recycle bin to throw the tin
Then I found out teacher was calling my Unit Beruniform (PBSM)
Quickly ran upstairs to call the others
Turned out that they had already gone down
Ran down again........
And took the photoshoot
Nyit Yen had to stand on the highest row
Me second row
Rachel,Tia and Sabrina third row

When it was recess.....
I rushed and stuff all my food into my mouth
Aira and I pluck some grass and picked up some rocks for the competition
We quickly started the castle we were building
And then asking each other
"Where is Ming Wei And FAris???"
Farzana and I stick the tins together
then sprayed

I will tell you what is the worst part:
I had to stick the beads on the castle roof
Ran to the bookshop to buy more beads and found out that I am lack of 20 sen
Thanks to the bookshop lady she say that we can pay it tommorow
Time is running out............

We finally finished the work
Only left the bulb
first it light up
then it didn't anymore
I would like to say thanks to Darren Hong for helping us but failed
Lastly we have to bring the project to the bengkel
then DONE!

Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment