Friday, December 11, 2009

HaPpY FaNTasTiC BiRtHDaY My BeLOVED SiStA!! ^__^

The many faces of the lovely NAT!



Your birthday is a day that everyone is buzzing about for ages.....







I am glad to have such a wonderful sister like you^___^







we may fight, we may hate each other at times....







But we still remain the bestest fwens in the world!!







Natalie Yap Li Lynn,



the name of my sister, or shall i say my wonderful sister



Last time we shared room in our old hse....



i am sorry for not keeping the room tidy *teehee*



And kicking you every night in bed ^__^







Lastly i wanna say that i luv you to the Max







Teeheeeeeeeeeeee^^
We had BBQ for my sisters b'day.
my cousins came and we had loads of fun!!
well first my sausauge burned one straight fantastic burned line
Great huh?
I had to throw away my sausauge
next I took the cocktail(mini sausauges)
WOW!! how lucky another burn!
but i pilled it out and threw the burn part away
My cousin and i shared the baked potato....
hm....... how apettizing
hahaha
Oh yeah and one of my sister's fren loves lady gaga which is Natalia
DUN WORRY NATALIA I SUPPORT YOU A LITTLE =)
hm..... Jeannette I miss you soooooo much
long time i never see you already
And Wee Sheng "HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY COUSIN'S CHICKEN??"
haha
When we were taking photo so many camera flashes was attracting our eyes! lol
there were soo many till i thought of the song paparazi by Lady GaGa
=)
That's all for now=)
ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment